- Solar ready rough-in so you can make money by selling energy back to the grid*
- Cent-a-Meter empowers you to track your energy consumption
- Energy-efficient fluorescent lighting
- Water-conserving toilets, faucets and showers
- Low-e argon high-performance windows
- Insulated steel or fibreglass front entry door
- Foam insulation around windows and doorways
- Tight construction and better draft proofing
- High-efficiency furnace
- High-efficiency hot water tank
- Heat recovery ventilator (HRV), which provides fresh air and improved climate control for your home, while also saving energy by reducing heating costs*
- Programmable thermostat
- Drain water heat recovery system, which saves you money on hot water heating
*May not be applicable on certain product types. Please see your Sales Representative.
Save Money with Save "Green"
At Treetops, every home comes with all the benefits of our Save “Green” program! When we build an environmentally responsible, energy-efficient home under our Save “Green” program, it also saves you serious green in your pocketbook.
Our green features save you money by making your home as air-tight and efficient as possible. That means you’re helping to preserve the earth, while you’re reducing the demands on your budget. Forest Green, our money-saving green mascot, is always looking for new advances and fresh ways that save you cash, while relieving the pressure on the environment. He’s an educator whose mission is to show you how your green features help you keep more of your hard-earned money.
Take Control of Your Future
But don’t just take our word for it. Our goal is to educate you about the green features we offer, so that the amount you save remains in your hands. A Cent-a-Meter will be included with your new home, allowing you to monitor your electricity use and get hard facts about the cost of your consumption. The Cent-a-Meter lets you take control of your home and your future, substantially lowering your energy bills as you learn where all that energy really goes.